Author Topic: Looking for Participants for Documentary about Irish Furries  (Read 1063 times)

MeganMurphyDoc

• NewFur

My name is Megan Murphy I'm a documentary filmmaker situated in Dublin. I am currently researching and hoping to make a documentary about the Furrie Community in Ireland. The documentary would be a observational portrait piece on one or a few Furries. The hope for the documentary would be to further understanding of the community and the importance of communities that accept us and allow us to be ourselves. I think stories like this being told do make a difference but I also understand it is a lot to ask for someone to open up them selves up like that on camera but people always come first. This is your story and your image and I would never do anything to disrespect that. If you think you would like to participate in this documentary or just tell me your story please don't hesitate to contact me, you can contact by email at meganmurphy65@yahoo.com or my number is 0871196034.

Thanks for taking the time to read this

Metassus

• Fuzzbutt

• Personal Text
    Moo.
    • metassus.com
Re: Looking for Participants for Documentary about Irish Furries
« Reply #1 on: 23 June, 2018, 07:13:13 PM »
Out of idle interest, whatever happened with this?
--- ,,, ^..^ ,,,  ---

Vasquez

• NewFur

• Personal Text
    The shelled collector
    • SoFurry - Vasquez
    • Weasyl - Vasquez
    • DeviantArt- ExtremeRoadkill
    • FurAffinity - Vasquez
    • Instagram
« Reply #2 on: 05 July, 2018, 04:09:24 PM »
I'm also very interested in where ever this went (if it actually went anywhere)
Suspicious mound of flesh on your curb? Probably me

Cruise

• NewFur

« Reply #3 on: 06 July, 2018, 03:27:59 PM »
I'd love to know too. You don't hear about projects like this one every day. But I'm guessing not much has come out of it or we'd hear about it, right?